Man killed by black bear

I'm thinking deceased was passed out and neighbors slathered him up in bacon grease as a prank
That is a sick and a totally uncalled for response! The worst thing about it is, it's freaking hilarious! 🤣.
I know that's horrible but everybody needs a little sick humor every now and then. However, I do genuinely feel for his family and friends.
It's a horrible way to go. God be with them and forgive us for laughing at sick jokes. Amen.

That is a sick and a totally uncalled for response! The worst thing about it is, it's freaking hilarious! 🤣.
I know that's horrible but everybody needs a little sick humor every now and then. However, I do genuinely feel for his family and friends.
It's a horrible way to go. God be with them and forgive us for laughing at sick jokes. Amen.

Don't try to understand dark humor Greg. Ain't in you. It will make your barrel crooked and your brass will be unclean.

As Jerry Clower famously said,"Just shoot up here amongst us. One of us has got to have some relief."
Me and my best friend discovered a Jerry Clower tape of my dad's and played it one day in high school. We never laughed so hard we cried. I especially like the one about the monkey and coons tapping trees. " Awwww! That nasty thing has shot my dog ". 🤣

Wow, what a way to go.

So many encounters result in at worse, a bluff charge. I've had some pass by me just a few yards away, some females with cubs, but both genders just walk on by, but keeping an eye on me.

This makes me think I've been far too careless when they are around.

It also makes me think I need to start carrying the .41 magnum instead of a 9mm Glock when in bear country.
Bears are the only reason I've considered getting a 44 mag. There hasn't been a bear sighting here in the last 100 years but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom