• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

***UPDATED January 20th *** Auctions up and running for Coweta deputy hit and killed by Lanett Police Officer during chase.

I doubt seriously that the chase required 7 agencies' vehicles. That's ridiculous. You need 14 to 20 cops chasing one vehicle? 10 ain't enough?

I hate it for the family of the killed deputy but there has to be a better way.
It's messed up. I don't think the other cop should get a pass, it would be involuntary manslaughter for anyone else. There was no need to have all those cops from all those different depts that can't communicate with each other in a high speed chase. They need to re-evaluate their policies

It's messed up. I don't think the other cop should get a pass, it would be involuntary manslaughter for anyone else. There was no need to have all those cops from all those different depts that can't communicate with each other in a high speed chase. They need to re-evaluate their policies

I’m going to go out on a limb and say it was lack of training.

He was also trying to keep up with cars that are waaayyyyy faster than his.

What is the difference in a high speed chase and an active shooter? Both are highly dangerous with no regard for innocent lives. I see no difference, and don’t see why they are treated any different when stopping them. Bonnie and Clyde treatment is a better solution, IMO.

So sad for this officer and his family. My prayers are with them.

Back
Top Bottom