• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mark Richt resigns

So, who you going to replace him with. Remember, you have to beat a .740 win percentage, multiple SEC Championships, 9 of 14 seasons with double digit win count (10 if they win this bowl). Not to mention it was at least 20 (TWENTY) years before he got here that we had an SEC Championship!

Go....
With the talent UGA recruits vs the talent they play .75 win percentage should be a gimmie no matter the coach. What's his record against ranked opponents?

With the talent UGA recruits vs the talent they play .75 win percentage should be a gimmie no matter the coach. What's his record against ranked opponents?

Everybody's of the mindset that they want instant gratification. My point for all you young bucks is that I can remember the calls for Dooleys head before 1980.

Hell, fire the players. Makes as much sense.

Everybody's of the mindset that they want instant gratification. My point for all you young bucks is that I can remember the calls for Dooleys head before 1980.

Hell, fire the players. Makes as much sense.
Nobody's saying he ain't a good guy or a good coach but he's underperformed with the talent he's had. Instant gratification? He's had over a decade to get it done with the best talent in college football and just can't win the big games.

hes a awesome guy and a great coach/recruiter. just looks like a fool whenever we go up against another big school. its not that we almost win, its that we get blown out and look like a high school team against them. im sad to see him leave, but cant say i wasn't expecting to see this happen.

Back
Top Bottom