• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Marlin model 60 problems

dj7500

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
I have a marlin model 60 that I've owned for some time and all of the sudden the bolt will not lock after the last shot and the bolt release switch is pushed in all the way and had to be manually pushed into place to lock the bolt and when I shoot it the bolt will go back but the casing will either stay in the chamber or the ejector will still be holding it and to top it all off the feed ramp is not sticking up the way it should just like the bolt catch. If anyone knows anything that might help please tell me thank you

Do a deep clean on it. When mine finally started acting up it probably has 10k and 30+ years of carbon and powder in it. It looked like I was scraping crayons out it was so bad.

Do a deep clean on it. When mine finally started acting up it probably has 10k and 30+ years of carbon and powder in it. It looked like I was scraping crayons out it was so bad.[/QUOTK
Do a deep clean on it. When mine finally started acting up it probably has 10k and 30+ years of carbon and powder in it. It looked like I was scraping crayons out it was so bad.
That's the thing I've cleaned it good but I'll take another shot at it thank you

Back
Top Bottom