Martins coins and firearms

dude... relax. ever consider an emergency came up? you don't know what happened, so why jump to conclusions with harsh, accusatory statements like they were "denying service"? little ridiculous.. feel free to claim "denying service" if you buy a brand new gun from a shop, go home and it breaks in half while you're cleaning it, and then the dealer says "cant help you". but otherwise.. take a chill pill. and for god's sake, show a little support for your local small businesses!

The probably should have hung a sign "Back in 5" or something like that.

Completely agree with Captain Dave.
I do understand that stuff happens.
I also understand that I work 60-80 hours a week and have other choices of where to spend my money.

Capitalism, its great.

I apologize for the closure. It must have been a Friday or Saturday in May as that is the only time my store was closed for a gun show that I forgot to leave a note on the window. I take my store extremely serious and know that a closed store makes me no money and more importantly can inconvenience a customer. As my wife will tell you, I practically live here. If it had a shower and a bed, I probably would. Again, I am truly sorry for any inconvenience I have caused anybody.
Marty

I apologize for the closure. It must have been a Friday or Saturday in May as that is the only time my store was closed for a gun show that I forgot to leave a note on the window. I take my store extremely serious and know that a closed store makes me no money and more importantly can inconvenience a customer. As my wife will tell you, I practically live here. If it had a shower and a bed, I probably would. Again, I am truly sorry for any inconvenience I have caused anybody.
Marty

Marty, thanks for explaining this. Anyone that has met you, would know you are very concerned about your business and your customers.

If you haven't been by to see Marty, take a trip over to his store, very nice guy. I bought two guns the first day I met him.

Marttin's is one of the good guys in the gun industry. With so many of the gun shops having no customer service, Martin's does everything in their power to help a customer. We send as many people as we can to their shop and if you haven't been there yourself, you're missing out.

I stopped in yesterday. Nice shop and stocked well. I did ask about the free transfers for ODT and apparently that has ended and its $15 bucks now. That being said prices were good.

GREAT place, service, & PRICES!!! Don't spend your money at sharpshooters or Armistead armory....Unless of course your going to shoot at sharps, as they are the only one in the area with a range. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom