• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mask Study - Masks Are Ineffective

They damned sure have put some bucks in the mask manufacturers pockets !! Lol.
I have never thought they done any good…..I just can’t see how a paper thin mask can stop anything ! A majority of these things are so cheaply made and all, I don’t think they do anything but make the person feel like they are doing something good for themselves! Lol.
But whatever ! Roll on - off to the next thing I guess :bounce:

i disagree, mask do work in some cases...
images

There’s an entire school of ongoing research within public health organizations developing methodology on how to frighten people, known as “fear appeal”. Fear appeal is based on the premise that to successfully implement a public health measure, you must first either create a threat or hijack a known one regardless of how benign or dangerous it is. Then, using the libertine mainstream media, the threat must be highlighted. For the now visible and highlighted threat to function properly, the threat must also be made into a personal threat so that people fear for their personal safety.
The next action item for those exploiting the threat, is to give the targeted people something immediate to do that will set them on the path of cooperating with the instigators plan in its entirety. Recent Examples during the COVID-19 hoax include not leaving your house, wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart, closing certain businesses, keeping children home from school, and keeping church goers and people of faith away from their congregations.

When the human misery fomented as a result of the draconian orders given by the local authorities gains enough negative momentum, the authorities will then add mass confusion to the mix. Properly presented and deployed, the addition of sufficient confusion into the artificially created hysteria already in play, will drive most individuals from a state of fear to a state of anxiety. Ultimately, this gains its own inertia and develops into a state in which a preponderance of individuals can no longer think logically. It is in this advanced state of anxiety that herd mentality takes over and the targeted population can be more easily manipulated.

Eventually, when the fear, anxiety, and outright suffering are great enough, as the draconian measures mandated by government are tightened and enough people lose their jobs and cannot feed their families, even their businesses, desperation sets in. It is at this point which people are willing to do just about anything to get relief.
The beauty of well executed “fear appeal” is that once the population has been successfully deceived long enough, they become captured by the deception: They will reject any and all evidence that they have been deceived.

What was the analogy back in the day?

Putting up a chain-link fence to keep mosquitos out of your yard.

YET - I just saw a recent interview with FAUCI - who should have been fired by Trump, btw - who was being interviewed on CNN. Although the study says masks don't stop the spread among the population that dimwit said studies support that they work on an individual basis!

The dang interviewer should have asked, "Well aren't populations made up of individuals?" But no. No such thing as journalism any more.

What a scam that so many people fell for.

Back
Top Bottom