• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Massive bridge in Baltimore collapsed after being struck.

mine was a monkey boat, come on man!!(Fins and Feathers), if you ran charters you would have NEVER seen me....been fishing out of Destin since 75, when you bought at the Jitney Junior, and Crab Island was actually Crab Island, with grass...AND CRABS!!! AND, if you wanted groceries, you had to go the IGA in Ft Walton/Shalimar...AND when the Doughnut hole was on the other side of Hwy 98....did charter with the Miss Destin a couple times...Joy Dunlap was an acquaintance....he built several rods for me...just this past year, I tried to donate them to the Destin Fishing Museum...they didn't wont them....no class there....unless your last name is Marler...
Can't afford to charter today...not paying $1,200-$1,500 plus tip to bring back 2 snapper each....somewhat cheaper to go to Sextons....
lol about Marler, I know them all..I’m the guy that started the dive team that cleaned up Destin harbor, for 15 years, not too many people I don’t know there, seems like all of the old crowd are dead..well a lot of them, I agree about the price of charters..too much $…by the way, I sold the Bounty Hunter, but I held on to my book..a lot of spots..I don’t mind sharing..I’m not sure how many, way over 100

lol about Marler, I know them all..I’m the guy that started the dive team that cleaned up Destin harbor, for 15 years, not too many people I don’t know there, seems like all of the old crowd are dead..well a lot of them, I agree about the price of charters..too much $…by the way, I sold the Bounty Hunter, but I held on to my book..a lot of spots..I don’t mind sharing..I’m not sure how many, way over 100
Destin dive Team Eo

man...I would have loved to have those years ago...now, it's just a week trip to the beach with the grandchildren....no fishing...

Back
Top Bottom