Max needs a Loving home

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
We adopted Max 4 years ago and believe him to be 8yrs old, maybe less. With my Brides condition and mine as well, we can not take the time with him anymore. I believe he has some pit and primarily Lab, but he is a docile member of our family. I will be looking for a small dog that can travel with us to keep my Bride happy. Max is a one dog family and does not tolerate younger dogs that are scrapers. He obeys commands loves to take rides and is Kennel trained..In the four years we have had him, he has never had an accident in the house.. All of his shots are now up to date as of last Sunday at Tractor Supply. I dropped him off Thursday to have him shampooed nails cut and ears cleaned..We will pick him up today..Oh he has also been chipped. He needs a good home and loves kids...Thanks

Meet Maxwell,
Max.JPG

He looks like a lover, Dink. Best of luck relocating him. My two Yorkie would have no part of him!!!!
When I had a Brother come over with his dog, Max and the other dog got along great. Until the pup came out in him and nipped at Maxes face..Max turned on the dog and I had to pull him off..After that he went all loving again...Now when someone comes over with their dog, we put max in the kennel.. I hate to get rid of him, but he is holding us down...Other than that he is a great dog.

I hate it but need to accept reality, I am just going to get a small dog for my Bride to take with us when I shop..I have to leave my Bride while I shop in the Jeep or Truck..She needs something to occupy her time..I have tried games a Tablet and books.. She used to read extensively, now she has no interest in books..But I was at a dear Brothers house and she fell in love with a little dog..She was totally consumed with the attention she was getting..It's all about her, just want to keep her happy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom