• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Maxie Price RV what a horrible experience

I once told a car salesman and his manager that I need my keys back for my trade in because I was walking. They played the “cant find ‘em” game so I told them I was calling 911. He said “there’s no need to call the police!”

I said “I’m not. I’m calling an ambulance. It’s up to you if you need one or two of them.”

I can't speak for their RV division, however, in October 2006 - I bought a brand new 2007 Corvette from them after seeing their "on sale price" advertised.
It was the best price I found. Went there, drove one Corvette - which ran out of gas on the test drive. Then drove another one (which I bought). When doing the paperwork, it was the SAME PRICE they advertised. I paid a tag/title fee, sales tax, and a very small dealer fee. Got the out the door price, wrote them a check (which they called my bank to verify) and drove it home. Took no more than 15 minutes in the office.

I have purchased many new cars and this dealer was the top tier (back in 2006). The only better experience is Gwinnett Infiniti - which over the years, I have purchased several cars from. They are ZERO ZERO ZERO hassle. I never had an issue with them. Dealt with the same guy for 10+years.

I've walked out of Mall of GA Ford several times because they are SCUMBAGS!!! I even told the salesman to bring this "manager" outside so I can call him a liar and a thief. Guess the manager was scared to come outside to an angry educated and borderline hostile buyer.

I once told a car salesman and his manager that I need my keys back for my trade in because I was walking. They played the “cant find ‘em” game so I told them I was calling 911. He said “there’s no need to call the police!”

I said “I’m not. I’m calling an ambulance. It’s up to you if you need one or two of them.”
I had this happen at the Chevy dealership here in Dawsonville. I was NOT amused. I haven’t darkened their doorway since!

If you are going to the dealership, be in a fight mindset before you find through their gate. Be ****ty to the salesman and ****ty to the manager. That's how they take you serious. I have bought two new vehicles, each taking less than an hour from start to finish. If they start the bull**** shuffle, just leave. And never give them your phone number or email. Interest rates are negotiable and gap insurance costs 399. Anything else they pitch to you is bull****.

car dealerships can gargle these nuts

ezgif.com-add-text (27).gif

I have bought a few cars from Johnnie Carnes at the Dodge/Jeep dealership in Athens. Best car salesman I have ever dealt with...but of course I established the rules before we did business. Give me your best price first...and if you go back to sales manager I will be gone when you come back. And the first time he did...and I did. Never happened again.

And it always helps to go on the last day of the month...they get a little desperate to meet quota.
Last one I bought, the sales person went and got the manager. I told him what i was willing to pay in dealer and doc fees and i would pay the advertised price. Of course the manager said he couldnt do it. But he did

I used TrueCar.com before. Fail big time. Honda MOG wouldn't honor the price and they were an authorized TrueCar dealer. Tried the bait and switch too. Went to GP Honda and it was a done deal. They weren't even an authorized TrueCar dealer. I even got to pick the newer vehicle which wasn't in the lot yet.

I bought a car thru cars.com back in the early days of the internet. Wired the money to them. Nally was to deliver the car. Went to pick it up, Nally wouldnt honor the deal. Sales manager was pissed. Ofcourse, the same manager had quoted me the 200 dollars over invoice price couple days before and now i am there to pick up the car for 1500 less thru cars.com. They worked it out over the phone and i left with the car. They removed the trunk protector mat trying to get over on me but i caught it

Back
Top Bottom