May 20 SWAP MEET at Atlanta Range and Ordnance,Newnan Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job Biker!

And nice job to Leatherhead Leatherhead and his compadres who organized the nice gift!

Thanks to all who bought soap! And I'm so scatter-brained, who did I buy the Spanish mauser from? The 7.62x39 conversion. I need to leave you feedback!

In for drone footage!

Hey guys, was a great time seeing everyone today. Came home with two things I wasn't expecting but that's the beauty of a swap meet!

alleycat alleycat - post up some pics of that gorgeous Blackhorse Forge damascus!!!!
Ah you picked up that 7.62x39 Mauser from me. I wanted to scoop up that 70S from you, but it just wasn't in the cards today.

Gents good to see you medium187mph medium187mph saw you on the way out I had to run unexpectedly thankls for the deals youve given me sir.

fattboyzz fattboyzz you had that nanner pudding sealed up when I last saw you , dang it looked good brother

@will4me thanks for letting me leave the M1 for awhile!

Gents good to see you medium187mph medium187mph saw you on the way out I had to run unexpectedly thankls for the deals youve given me sir.

fattboyzz fattboyzz you had that nanner pudding sealed up when I last saw you , dang it looked good brother

@will4me thanks for letting me leave the M1 for awhile!
:boink:They is some left if you wanna bowl of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom