• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

May 20 SWAP MEET at Atlanta Range and Ordnance,Newnan Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents good to see you @medium187mph saw you on the way out I had to run unexpectedly thankls for the deals youve given me sir.

@RNC you had that nanner pudding sealed up when I last saw you , dang it looked good brother

@will4me thanks for letting me leave the M1 for awhile!

Gonna' have to start calling you ''drive by"......lol

IMG_5756.JPG

For sail ...

Attachments

• IMG_5755.JPG
    IMG_5755.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 41
Had a pretty good time, snagged a good spot in the shade, and managed to do some selling and trading. Definitely a good day out.
Also got to drive my bud's fancy car, so that was nice.

Had a pretty good time, snagged a good spot in the shade, and managed to do some selling and trading. Definitely a good day out.
Also got to drive my bud's fancy car, so that was nice.

My son thought the Jaguar F-type was nice but really enjoys riding in the Grand Caravan...

:p

He got to see a pretty sweet Camaro today, too!

@BillsCamino

Fellas, I had a great time today. I have video of the Biker bribe, uh...I mean surprise. It was on again off again with Biker even showing up, Leatherheads speech was SPOT on about how the Mods(one mod) treats biker. If anyone can get the video on here, I'd be glad to send it to you....I only had a short walk around so If I didn't say hey to you, I'm sorry. You guys are some really good people, I just want you to know that, and thank you for tolerating me as much as you do. Mrs. Geezer said she enjoyed it as well, but she was hungry, and I forgot the snickers...

My son thought the Jaguar F-type was nice but really enjoys riding in the Grand Caravan...

:p

He got to see a pretty sweet Camaro today, too!

@BillsCamino
I just figured out why HAYATA WEARS THAT PURPLE PIMP HAT....duh....cause he's the SOAP PIMP....I'm slow sometimes I know

Fellas, I had a great time today. I have video of the Biker bribe, uh...I mean surprise. It was on again off again with Biker even showing up, Leatherheads speech was SPOT on about how the Mods(one mod) treats biker. If anyone can get the video on here, I'd be glad to send it to you....I only had a short walk around so If I didn't say hey to you, I'm sorry. You guys are some really good people, I just want you to know that, and thank you for tolerating me as much as you do. Mrs. Geezer said she enjoyed it as well, but she was hungry, and I forgot the snickers...

I have the video downloaded, I sent it to @Leatherhead to approve for posting, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom