May 20 SWAP MEET at Atlanta Range and Ordnance,Newnan Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.
6807a1cfe30eae1d073c7824a85d1f6e.jpg

Good time for everyone! Thanks again to @Leatherhead and @SafeCracka for their amazing efforts and sifting through the countless emails so we could all be a part of giving a big THANK YOU to BIKER13 BIKER13 for always being the one who pulls us together in fellowship. You deserved it!

Great seeing everyone again!

biker13 wondering what's going on...
DSC00988.JPG

biker13 realizing what's going on...
DSC00989.JPG

biker13 marinating in the moment...He may have had a piece of sand in his eye or his allergies may have been acting up, but I could have sworn his eyes were leaking a little bit...
DSC00992.JPG

biker13's precious...It needs a good name! That could make a fun thread!
DSC00991.JPG

This was my first Meet & Greet with bonus Swap on top. Thanks to all the effort and time put in by those who were a part of getting this together. Thanks also to Biker 13 and all others that contributed to the ammo collection I'm putting together for my son. It was nice to put a face to the names on ODT. Hope to make the Range Day in Cartersville on June 24th.

I sure enjoyed meeting some of you guys finally but there's still a bunch of yall I didn't get meet cause I got caught up talking to old friends and some new ones. Thanks to BIKER13 BIKER13 & @Leatherhead & @SafeCracka and a huge thank you to Gary from ARO for putting up with all of us. I missed out on fattboyzz fattboyzz 's nanner puddin' AGAIN dangit! Had the chance but got to jaw jackin' with folks and plum forgot, I guess I'm just gonna have to go visit ya one of these days when when there's not a buncha folks to talk with and a buncha cool stuff to look at. I want to thank geezer geezer for being so nice as to let me put my stuff out on his table, geezer is a really cool dude but I still ain't figured out how he got such a sweet & pretty wife. Lol! J/K man. Can't wait till the next shindig I can make it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom