• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

may take a break from the gun trading seems it isnt what it was.

Warrent

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
58   0
Reaction score
Heck seems as of late the site isn't what is was 3 years ago when i did my first deal here. Used to be had a few flippers and everyone else liked to trade and if they got something for 300 bucks they may ask 320 to cover gas. Lately I see more and more guys gobble up a good deal and literally list it for alot more. Of course we don't have to buy and they can ask what they want, but doesn't that take alot of the fun out of it? I started using this site to try different things and shoot alot of guns i can't buy all at once. Hard to do it this day and age. still a great site don't get me wrong just the classifieds ain't as fun as it was. I got my first lemon thru a trade the other day as well and hey it does happen but think I may lay low for awhile and just enjoy the show and the forums lol. Who all has had some similar experiences lately? ok Im done whining lol which is exactly what i was doing Ill admit.

I don't trade much for weapons. Had a couple good ones I regret getting rid of so I hang on to what I have. I'll trade parts and accessories for the most part and have had any complaints there.

I will say don't know if the member knew or not about the problem but he offered his help and money back if I couldn't get it fixed. I didn't want to resell on the forum so i took to a local gunstore took a hit on it traded toward something else and Im happy but hey they can fix it etc where i cant, wasn't serious issue but undisclosed makes you upset once you get it home.

Same here I have a few guns i really regret getting rid of. That said there is some good darn guys on here I have bought and sold things too several times I will gladly deal with.

As with in any society, real or virtual there will be ups and downs.

Today was a up day. batoncolle batoncolle allowed me (complete stranger) to come to his house to shoot.

Had a great time and even tried to compensate him with a brick of .22, he wouldn't take it.

Yeah but now you have me wanting to spend money on a WAR upper... :D

Back
Top Bottom