Mayorial Candidate Beaten in the Head for Cell at Starbucks

mountainpass

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
15   0
Reaction score
andrew-beating-pic-graphic.jpg

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2013/...after-getting-iphone-stolen-at-moa-starbucks/

The runner-up in the Minneapolis mayoral election is recovering after being robbed and brutally beaten Thursday night at the Mall of America.

Mark Andrew, 63, was at a Starbucks inside the mall at around 7 p.m. Thursday when a man grabbed his phone off his table and ran off.

When Andrew went after him, he was tackled by two teenage girls – aged 18 and 17 — one of which began beating him with a billy club. During the attack, they told Andrew, “We’re going to kill you,” police say.

Last edited:
http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/...violent_iphone_robbers_at_mall_of_america.php

Cutler-Cain allegedly gouged his face with her fingernails while the juvenile girl beat Andrew with a baton, but he was nonetheless able to restrain one of them until police arrived.

"During a subsequent Miranda prefaced interview, [Cutler-Cain] acknowledged that she and [the two other suspects] had checked the Starbucks coffee shop several times that afternoon in order to determine if it was 'sweet,'" the charges say. "When asked to explain further what this characterization meant, [Cutler-Cain] indicated that they were determining whether the shop would provide an opportunity to steal property from customers."

cutlercain-thumb-560x309.jpg

Last edited:
"“They’re damaged kids, and maybe they’re too far gone, but I think there’s redemption for everybody," said Andrew. "So we’ll try to find a way for them to get in a place where they can turn their lives around.”

Damaged kids. Kind of a "nice" way of putting it. Redemption is at the end of a pistol barrel when you're attacking me.

"“They’re damaged kids, and maybe they’re too far gone, but I think there’s redemption for everybody," said Andrew. "So we’ll try to find a way for them to get in a place where they can turn their lives around.”

Damaged kids. Kind of a "nice" way of putting it. Redemption is at the end of a pistol barrel when you're attacking me.

I'm guessing he is a democrat?

Back
Top Bottom