• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

McDonough Swap Meet and Greet May 30, 10AM until

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll confirm that I'll be there for a couple hours, probably 11 to 1, with my daughter in tow. Other than Mikey357, I think everyone I've met from down here must dislike the ownership, cause none seem to be coming.

I'll confirm that I'll be there for a couple hours, probably 11 to 1, with my daughter in tow. Other than Mikey357, I think everyone I've met from down here must dislike the ownership, cause none seem to be coming.

Well, maybe it's my Catholic School Education, but I guess I believe in Forgiveness, Redemption and Second Chances, at least to some extent--Those "Nay-Sayers", they don't know what they will be missin'! LOL!... :) ....mikey357

Well, maybe it's my Catholic School Education, but I guess I believe in Forgiveness, Redemption and Second Chances, at least to some extent--Those "Nay-Sayers", they don't know what they will be missin'! LOL!... :) ....mikey357

I've heard the same stories everyone else has, but they did donate that range membership that I think you won, that's at least worth me giving someone a first chance since I've never actually set foot in there before.

I'm actually interested in the idpa they started hosting, want to talk to someone there about fees, requirements, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom