• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Meat Grinder

IceColdEric

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
18   0
Reaction score
i am in the market for an electric meat grinder. I am not wanting to spend and arm and leg, something sub $300 would be ideal. Anybody have a favorite or can provide suggestions??

Any LEM brand product will serve you well. I would suggest you get the biggest grinder you can afford, if you plan to use it much. Academy Sports has a good deal on a #8 "big bite" from LEM +- $200. No, I don't work for either of them but I do make a lot of sausage. PM me if I can help.

Bought a manual crank one at Academy the other day to grind up less than 10# of venison and it did the job but sucked. For $300 you should be able to find an awesome grinder.

Any LEM brand product will serve you well. I would suggest you get the biggest grinder you can afford, if you plan to use it much. Academy Sports has a good deal on a #8 "big bite" from LEM +- $200. No, I don't work for either of them but I do make a lot of sausage. PM me if I can help.
Thanks for the advice. I am leaning toward the LEM #8 Mighty Might. i believe it would pay for itself fairly quickly in deer season alone.

Back
Top Bottom