• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Medical Bills - Sorry for the random stuff for sale, I know this ain’t Craigslist.

Tactical Beaver

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hop in, no time to explain...
71   0
Reaction score
Hey ODT brothers/sisters! This is just a personal announcent. I’ve been a long time member/supporter and I know this isn’t craigslist, but I’ve had some recent medical problems that I’m trying to raise money to help cover - reason for all my RANDOM listings recently. It’s not serious enough to justify help; just trying to help raise personal money to help curve this ridiculous cost - $465 out of pocket for an ultrasound on my heart WITH insurance ... are you friggin’ kidding me?! Rant over. Just FYI. No need for prayers as I’m hoping I’m fine, but waiting around for test results SUCKS ASS. I’ll let you all know if there’s anything to worry about. Love you ALL!

I hate Dr's. The costs are astronomical now. Growing up in the 70's-the Dr's lived in the same subdivision as we did. We were not wealthy by any means and lived in a modest VA brick ranch. I can remember the other houses being pretty much the same. Now, these physicians live on estates in country clubs that we pay for. More power to them, I guess, but it just seems that the separation has grown much larger. Keep your head up. Nothing wrong with having a little pride.

Back
Top Bottom