• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Meet an greet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish it was closer…I have not been to one in a minute ! ( I want to go, I am gonna try)
It will probably will be too soon anyway. Hopefully the next one will be right for me.
I hope everyone has a good time and it turns out great and crowded.
( We need to rediscover the meaning of comrade among the masses ! Lol. )

I wish it was closer…I have not been to one in a minute ! ( I want to go, I am gonna try)
It will probably will be too soon anyway. Hopefully the next one will be right for me.
I hope everyone has a good time and it turns out great and crowded.
( We need to rediscover the meaning of comrade among the masses ! Lol. )
I will buy your lunch if we can make it. If not the guy behind me, Will try to make it. Kids will be gone and will need some adult company. BDR1 BDR1 ?

Meet and greets are a dying thing. People make an effort to try and bring the folks together and this is the kind of response they get. Just not enough participation to even make the effort anymore.
Yep, I can definitely understand that.
Sometimes the quality far outweighs the quantity.
I hope we don’t ever give up on trying to get together, even if it is just a few of us.

You and the other few that have been keeping up on me the last few weeks have showed me this, brother.

You gonna be there?
I am going to plan on it. As long as I am physically able/not in the hosp or nothing I will give it a try. I definitely want to see a few folks and get out and about.
I am sick n tired of this being stuck in the house/hospital/ etc., all the dang time ! I really need to get out and socialize some . (I really really NEED to go bust some caps ! Lol).
I have been cooped up too much/too long ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom