• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meet an greet

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep puts a smile on your face to see em again.
Yes sir ! It sure does -
I really enjoyed seeing some of you good old flockers lately - it gets depressing sitting around when you cant get out as much. Even communication on the phone with good friends is better than being cooped up all the time by yourself or with the same old fam ! LMAO
I am not used to being hemmed up in the house/hospital/ etc., as darned much as I have had to be lately !
You can always tell the ones that give a squat - Lol.

I am going to plan on it. As long as I am physically able/not in the hosp or nothing I will give it a try. I definitely want to see a few folks and get out and about.
I am sick n tired of this being stuck in the house/hospital/ etc., all the dang time ! I really need to get out and socialize some . (I really really NEED to go bust some caps ! Lol).
I have been cooped up too much/too long ! :)
Let go bust some caps!! I'll come get you and we can go have some fun.

Let go bust some caps!! I'll come get you and we can go have some fun.
That sounds like a ‘blast’ to me ! Lol.
( It has been too long ! I start having withdrawals after a couple weeks ! I like to go at least once a week or so )
Let’s try to plan on that in a few days or so? Maybe late next week or next weekend ?
Check back in with me/ or I will hit you back up in a couple of days.
( I think I should be a heck of a lot more steady by then - hopefully ! )

That sounds like a ‘blast’ to me ! Lol.
( It has been too long ! I start having withdrawals after a couple weeks ! I like to go at least once a week or so )
Let’s try to plan on that in a few days or so? Maybe late next week or next weekend ?
Check back in with me/ or I will hit you back up in a couple of days.
( I think I should be a heck of a lot more steady by then - hopefully ! )
Yes sir. I work double shifts Wednesday and Thursday this week but hopefully will be available this weekend or next week, but we'll just staying contact for a bit.

Yes sir. I work double shifts Wednesday and Thursday this week but hopefully will be available this weekend or next week, but we'll just staying contact for a bit.
Yep…sounds like a plan to me. Hopefully in a few more days or so I will be better (physically- balance, etc.,) and we can try to get a day next week sometime .
I really think this will be good for the soul - it usually helps with mine when I get to shoot stuff !! LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom