• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meet and Greet on Saturday April 22 2017,Jim & Nicks BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know I'm sure a lot of folks from ODT go to the beach on vacation every year. Plan it a year ahead and see how many we can get on the coast next summer. Panhandle, ga coast. That would be a cool M&G 3-4 days long, have a bonfire on the beach. Surf fishing contest with prizes!
I dunno something to think about?
Take out a party boat

Ya know I'm sure a lot of folks from ODT go to the beach on vacation every year. Plan it a year ahead and see how many we can get on the coast next summer. Panhandle, ga coast. That would be a cool M&G 3-4 days long, have a bonfire on the beach. Surf fishing contest with prizes!
Take out a party boat
you cant get em to agree on a place at the end of their driveway, you think for 1 minute you gonna plan something a year away? and visions of sugar plums danced in their heads.

Take out a party boat
Plan it and they might come..........:pop2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom