• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MEET & GREET ?? SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 30th - CRAZE Tavern, Duluth, GA 9-1

GDAWG1958

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
27   0
Reaction score
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 30th - CRAZE Tavern, Duluth, GA

I know what you are thinking....."Ohhh no, that's Thanksgiving Weekend"......"Ohh no, what about my family in town??"...."Ohhhh no, my kids are home from school ???l......."Oh no but there is football on TV".....Well guess what??? YOU ARE RIGHT, it IS Thanksgiving Weekend...Saturday.....The MSG from your deep fried Turkey has worn off, ...So has the alcohol you drank to deal with your In Laws/Out Laws/Neighbors....your pants are fitting a little better....Craze has plenty of TVs and like fish, anything/anyone at you house more than 3 days STINKS! .... so.......It's time to head out, join friends and ROCK OUT with GDAWGS New KICK ASS Band, Southern Mercy !

We have a great band and new, shakin and rocking party songs! Craze Tavern in Duluth is family friendly, non smoking establishment with great food and cold drinks. What better way to get your butt off the couch, away from the kitchen and get some exercise? Dance and party the night away with Southern Mercy! Music starts at 9:00PM and goes late!

crazebuscard_backmap_fin_800.jpg

Last edited:
They absolutely serve and I think they have a smoking area, just not in the house. I have not been here but hear its a great place.
I will know you Biker ;-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom