• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

members that do not respond to offers for their item listed on odt

New phone, who dis?
I called a potential employee last week after they sent a resume' in, he didn't answer, I left a VM. I received a text about an hour later that said 'who this', I texted back "this is the guy that just left you a voicemail about a potential job opening", ten minutes later he replied "tell me more".... I replied, "not interested"! Seems like the qualified employee pool and the diminishing gene pool of the younger generation are rapidly meeting each other.

I have recently sent a PM for a Kel Tec SU16 and no response I just figured it was gone but no it has been re listed a couple of times I don't understand the friggin Foolsbook mentality of ignorance just answer I don't care what you tell me but tell me something for Pete's sake is it too much to ask for a friggin response back from you?
And unfortunately it's not just the younger ones that don't know any better doing it just recently I have had a couple of ODT members I have dealt with several times that have multiple positive feedback say they are going to make a offer on something and just crickets after that WTH people if your not interested or changed your mind just tell me
He has you on ignore.

I’m thankful everyday that I’m in a position in my life I don’t have to sell,or buy.I’m not up for a bunch of b.s.
i exspect a fair offer or it’s not for sale,and I will make a fair offer.if it’s a reasonable price I normally just take it.
If you buy from me I don’t care if you make hundreds or hit a road sign on the way home.

Copy pasters are my favorite. They send the same trade to every member they can find asking for cash with whatever you’re trading.

There is no common courtesy anymore. Participation trophy society.

Back
Top Bottom