• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

memorial day timberback snake party canceled

UPDATE,
I took the picture of the snake skin Saturday but my buddy just called and said that he talked to the neighbor this morning who owns the property the bush hog is on and said his Mexican helper #26 ( I have know ideal what #26 real name is for the past 15 years) killed 2 timber rattlers underneath it Sunday. Also the same day he was cutting some old logs up at the bottom of the property and blood started coming out on the blade and #26 had sawed 2 copperheads in half and at the same time a timber rattler came falling out the other end of the same log which #26 killed with his machete. But as it turns out the 3 that were killed are not big enough to own the skin I found Saturday so big daddy is still up there somewhere.

UPDATE,
I took the picture of the snake skin Saturday but my buddy just called and said that he talked to the neighbor this morning who owns the property the bush hog is on and said his Mexican helper #26 ( I have know ideal what #26 real name is for the past 15 years) killed 2 timber rattlers underneath it Sunday. Also the same day he was cutting some old logs up at the bottom of the property and blood started coming out on the blade and #26 had sawed 2 copperheads in half and at the same time a timber rattler came falling out the other end of the same log which #26 killed with his machete. But as it turns out the 3 that were killed are not big enough to own the skin I found Saturday so big daddy is still up there somewhere.
Dang man. What county is that again? Need to cross it off my list.

Gilmer county off Roy rd

Haha. Wait til I tell my mother in law. She lives off of Roy Road (East New Hope). She may never go in the woods again lol

It should be a good reminder to check around any somewhat elevated shaded areas. I've found them under campers, old porches, tractor equipment, wood piles, etc. Don't forget to check underneath your car/truck too especially if it has been parked for a while.

Back
Top Bottom