Message for the ''woke'' culture.

It seems a lot of people don't know what "woke" actually means and who it pertains too.

Woke is to be aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues. Especially issues of racial and social injustice. It is seeking truth beyond what you are told; especially by mainstream media (aka not being a sheep).

Who disagrees those issues are important? Who doesn't believe the media lies and we should do our own research?
I get what you are trying to say, but that doesn't reflect reality. While they are busy trying to convince you that racial injustice is the biggest problem in this country, they are also attempting a mass genocide.
If they were seeking truth it would be about dismantling this government not there emotional needs. Crazy world sir. I'm not arguing what the word means, it's just not applied with any truth.

I get what you are trying to say, but that doesn't reflect reality. While they are busy trying to convince you that racial injustice is the biggest problem in this country, they are also attempting a mass genocide.
If they were seeking truth it would be about dismantling this government not there emotional needs. Crazy world sir. I'm not arguing what the word means, it's just not applied with any truth.

Mass genocide? America was founded on mass genocide. Including the complete eradication of entire family bloodlines, history, and culture. So how is it "mass genocide" to find the truth behind all the lies American history has in it?

Who would you suggest be the target of the "woke" crowd? The government has always been been protected by crooked laws and fed us whitewashed lies. It wasn't/ isn't black politicians and black owned corporations that have historically lobbied to create a system that doesn't benefit minorities. It's very simple. White people feel they are being "erased" because people of color are not abiding by the rules and laws that were set up by white people. But what about the centuries of genocide in America?

If that's how you feel after a couple years of protests... how would you feel after hundreds of years fighting to just be treated fairly? My mother is in her 60s. She lived in GA before it was desegregated. She was beat up, spit on, told where she couldn't go and what she couldn't have. My grandmother just passed last week; she lived through a bombing in her home town. She lived through white people burning down her school, attacking her, and her uncle being lynched. When I was 7, I had an older cousin that was chased down by white men in VA and hung from a railroad crossing.

So before you talk about mass genocide, look at the history of America so you understand what genocide is. And ask yourself... is this genocide, or are these people trying to get back what was stolen from them? When people of color start denying you loans, burning down your businesses after locking people inside, kicking in your door, raping your family, and murdering them for having white skin... then talk to me about mass genocide.

Just last week, black colleges (HBCUs) had bomb threats called in on them because it's Black history month.

I know exactly what it means. I'm talking about the mass murder this government is attempting on all ethnicities in this country. You appear to be so blindly enraged about anything white you can't even hear and discuss anything rationally.
Good luck sir, if you base your enemies on skin color alone you are in for the long haul. You are playing into the separatist ideology, and they thank you for it. I believe we think about big gov close to the same, you just go off on some blm horseshyte that I wasn't even talking about.
. Maybe one day if you can handle that I'm cracker whitey we could sit and have lunch and tell sad stories from our youth. I've seen people of all races commit atrocities against all ethnic backgrounds. A family member in Pittsburgh was chased by three black men and raped 10 ways to Sunday, but no rope was involved. They served 7yrs for good behavior.
Wasn't about being black they were just garbage human beings. When I say they I mean gov by the way.

Yeah kinda strange blacks make up 13 percent of our population& commit high percentage of violent crimes and most these crimes against other blacks. Yet our politicians keep portraying the middle age white male is the boogie man of modern world

Black-on-black crime is bad and we have made strides in reducing it. Did you know that the violence rates have dropped over 50% since the 1970s? Crime is naturally higher in poverty stricken areas. For centuries, white people have done everything to ensure minorities stay in poverty. Can you deny that? Read thoroughly before responding.

Please feel free to research these, but here's a few facts:

1. The majority of LE agencies aren't required to report their quarterly stats. Only major cities do because that's how they determine federal and state funding. Smaller towns, which are predominantly white, don't. Black people were forced to live in certain cities, in poverty, by white people who shut down public transportation, denied loans, denied housing, and refused to treats blacks as equals. As such, those same slums continue to exist.

2. How is it white people commit 2.5x as many crimes but only make up 29% of the prison population? Approximately 5.4 million white people are arrested every year (69% of crimes), compared to 2.1 million black people (26% of crimes). However, black people are 4x more likely to be convicted than a white person accused of the same crime. Black people are 5.9x and Hispanics 3.1x more likely to be arrested than white people caught for the same crimes.

The population of "white people" is actually around 47%. The American census misclassifies several people, such as Jewish and Indian people. So when you calculate the crime stats based on actual populus numbers, the white crime rate per capita is more than double black crime rates. But that's another way the govt and media slant numbers to look a certain way.

3. White people lead in almost every single heinous crime and violent crime (human trafficking, assault, arson, mutilation, familicide, child molestation, rape, mass shootings, bombings, and other sex offenses). They also lead in crimes such as fraud, weapons charges, drug possession, vandalism, burglary, etc. And yet still less than half are convicted. And of those convicted, they receive lesser sentences than minorities convicted of the same crime in similar circumstances (black people get an average of 20% harsher sentences). This is all documented by DOJ and various organizations.

4. Police departments report and average of 7x more police presence in minority areas than in white areas, despite the fact that statistics prove white people commit more crimes total.

5. One white man killed/ injured more people in one day (Vegas - 558 people ) than there were people killed in Chicago in a week (461 the same month of the Vegas shooting). Look at it statistically, we can say there were 461 shootings in Chicago and half of the criminals were arrested. That would be 230 black men in jail vs 1 white man in jail, but that doesn't factor in how many people were killed so stats don't show severity or how dangerous someone is. Gangbangers shooting at each other is vastly different than a white supremacist shooting up a church of elderly black people. A black man shooting at another over ego is vastly different than a white man killing his wife, mom, and kids. Let's be realistic here.

I'm not saying anyone is worse than anyone else; there's bad people everywhere. But to sit there and act like white men are innocent angels is asinine. America has demonized BLACK MEN since it was founded. Anyone who wants to criticize a problem, shouldn't without addressing the cause. The only way to fix a problem is to start at the source. The govt and the laws.

I know exactly what it means. I'm talking about the mass murder this government is attempting on all ethnicities in this country. You appear to be so blindly enraged about anything white you can't even hear and discuss anything rationally.
Good luck sir, if you base your enemies on skin color alone you are in for the long haul. You are playing into the separatist ideology, and they thank you for it. I believe we think about big gov close to the same, you just go off on some blm horseshyte that I wasn't even talking about.
. Maybe one day if you can handle that I'm cracker whitey we could sit and have lunch and tell sad stories from our youth. I've seen people of all races commit atrocities against all ethnic backgrounds. A family member in Pittsburgh was chased by three black men and raped 10 ways to Sunday, but no rope was involved. They served 7yrs for good behavior.
Wasn't about being black they were just garbage human beings. When I say they I mean gov by the way.

Your comment seemed as if you meant it another way. You weren't clear, thus my response. I was very rational. I give facts and stick to the topic, how is that rage? I have several white friends I have discussions with. Difference is they actually listen to understand and we have dialogue. Not one-sided dismissals.

Back
Top Bottom