• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mevotech?

WildMan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
102   0
Reaction score
About to replace front end suspension. Not like I can get original parts.

Anyone have experience with mevotech? It's pretty much them or Moog (which I have heard of) but also heard their quality is going down hill.

Lots of it I could rejoint and do the bushings. Some of it want new parts. Really was hoping to just get mostly new everything, but don't want ****.

I’m with him ^ on that. If you can find Motorcraft, that’s the go to for sure. Check out fordpartsgiant.com if you have trouble finding them. Otherwise, the only decent aftermarket option I know of would be Napa premium brand.

Are you sure the front end needs replacing? I've driven these cars with 300k+ on them. If you do, I vote Motorcraft first then go to Napa next and ask for their best line of parts. That's what I do if I can't get direct replacement parts

I just replaced tie rod ends on my old 4Runner and used Moog parts, and they seemed fine. I've also put Moog tie rods and components on my old Jeep Cherokee, and they also seemed fine. I have no experience with Mevotech, but I wonder about them as well.

Back
Top Bottom