Microtech?

I just don't get the fascination because of the price. Help me understand why someone would pay for a knife that costs more than a car payment. Not my cars because they are all paid for :)

I just don't see it.

For the same reason people will pay for anything. They like it and it's worth it to them. That's it, no mystery.

For the same reason people will pay for anything. They like it and it's worth it to them. That's it, no mystery.
WELL SAID! It's just like when someone goes and buys a brand new car and loses $10-$15k as soon as they drive off the lot. Why ? would anybody do that? Doesn't make sense to me.
If you really break it down you could ask this question pertaining to ANYTHING someone spends money on

Edit: A $2k car will get you to and from just like a $50,$100,200k car would. Am I right? So why spend that money?

I work for a lot of wealthy folks and I see stuff in and around their houses I can't imagine dropping that kind of cash on. Then I wonder what they would think of all the crap I would buy with that kinda money lol.

Let me ask a question... shootin4fun shootin4fun Why would someone buy a S&W Shield when they could buy a Taurus PT111 Gen2? Or why buy a Sig when you could buy the Rex Zero 1..?

I mean if we are wondering why people buy MT's over Kershaw or Gerber then ask yourself these same questions ^^^
Good point Man. But I did like my PT111 over my Shield LOL :behindsofa:

Back
Top Bottom