Microtech?

Bottom line;

I work hard, I pay my bills, I pay my taxes, I provide a house and food for my family, I make sure my kids are clothed and have nice birthdays and Christmas's, I buy my wife nice shoes and expensive purses multiple times a year... and I occasionally buy a gun and nice knives.

Will a Chinese Gerber do the trick? Sure, and so will Taurus and DPMS, and Hi-point...but who the **** wants to buy that ****?

TacticalJeebus TacticalJeebus I'm not knocking anything. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion I was simply voicing mine... but humor is apparently hard to pickup on through the internet. And for the record I've never told anyone what gun to buy... that's just a degrading assumption :p

View attachment 1257202
You're the kinda guy that tells other people at gun stores what gun they should buy, cuz it's the gun you own and it's the best right?

Or is it that your wife tells you what you can and can not buy (mine does too)?

When it comes down to it, who cares what @shootingforfun or nwbn90 nwbn90 thinks about Microtechs? I don't knock your ****. Don't knock mine.

Cuz dang, I thought being on ODT would be better than seeing the stuff my wife looks at on Facebook. But I'm a millennial, and I thought coming on a website full of Pro 2A grown men would be a sweet relief. But DANG was I wrong.

Rant over. Suck it.

The force is with you and I am jelly !!!!!!!!!!!

TacticalJeebus TacticalJeebus I'm not knocking anything. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion I was simply voicing mine... but humor is apparently hard to pickup on through the internet. And for the record I've never told anyone what gun to buy... that's just a degrading assumption :p
So is calling anyone who buys a Star Wars knife a basement dweller.

I wouldn't care if you hadn't said it to payneed payneed cuz I guarantee he is the nicest Microtech owner out there and buys 2 of the Star Wars knives sets for his grandkids as part of their inheritance. So I had to be "humorous" back over the Internet.

Am I not invited to this party?!?!?
$3100 in one picture..
I'll put any Microtech up against any Benchmade of the same "caliber" any day of the week...
IMG_0390.JPG

Back
Top Bottom