• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Microtech

leetheman81

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Looking for a small otf microtech. Not sure on all the models but something small enough for daily carry but not too small. It will be used and not a safe queen. Trying to stay in the $200 range. Have plenty of trades to add with $ with if needed...such as ruger lc9, keltec p11, stripped lowers, ammo. Looking for someone willing to ship also due to being in deep South Ga

Looking for a small otf microtech. Not sure on all the models but something small enough for daily carry but not too small. It will be used and not a safe queen. Trying to stay in the $200 range. Have plenty of trades to add with $ with if needed...such as ruger lc9, keltec p11, stripped lowers, ammo. Looking for someone willing to ship also due to being in deep South Ga

I've got some Satin Blade 85's coming in Thursday. UTX 85's are pretty good pocketable size and they won't break the bank.. Retail on them is $197
If you want to search through some different models you can check out my website www.SouthernBlades.com

I got my UTX from Devest8r not long ago. It is a great MT for everyday totin', and a great money clip. Highly recommend it, and get it from Southernblades!

20170920_175226.jpg

Back
Top Bottom