Mid 30’s dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtlantaNative

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
75   0
Reaction score
Ok later 30’s dating. Got divorced and had “no guns” for a while hence my absence, but now I’m looking to get back into it. I tried tinder, bumble, match all with nothing substantial. I know you married guys don’t want to hear it but I’m tired of these random women. One is better guys trust me. Any thoughts on a better method of finding a quality person? I’m thinking farmers only next...

Ok later 30’s dating. Got divorced and had “no guns” for a while hence my absence, but now I’m looking to get back into it. I tried tinder, bumble, match all with nothing substantial. I know you married guys don’t want to hear it but I’m tired of these random women. One is better guys trust me. Any thoughts on a better method of finding a quality person? I’m thinking farmers only next...

None of that **** works. Find an old friend from high school or college and work that angle.

One thing is certain about fishing. You can pretty much tell what you're going to catch from where you hang your hook.

If you go to a bar, your going to hook up with a drinker. If you go to a church, Your probably going to meet up with a bible thumper. If you go to a trailer park......Don't go to a trailer park.

I knew a woman who told me a story about hooking up with a guy at 'parents without partners' meeting. The man she hooked up with boasted that he scored very well at these meetings.

Back before the internet (and covid-19), I would say go take some night classes. Square Dancing, community college or some evening classes just to 'hang your hook' in different waters.

Honestly with all these internet based social media programs. You can cast a wider net and meet up with a wider set of people who you never would have met in person, considered, or thought possible. I you aren't doing well on Tinder, you might want to redo your profile and pictures to show yourself in a different light.

If you want to catch a moose. You gotta get yourself real close to where moose's are at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom