• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Middle Ga M&G? Poll added for July dates.

Any interest in a Middle Ga M&G July 2023? Vote on a weekend.

• July 15

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • July 22

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They do still have a Shoney's there but I don't know... I dropped a lot of money there for just for the breakfast bar for three a while back.
****ed innit? My dad used to take us all over the country with the pull behind camper...Shoney's was a staple. all you can eat breakie for like $5-6. and that was 30 years ago...sigh.

I'll meat ( and damn sure eat ) most anywhere around middle GA. Been to El Bronco before and it's fine. But MAYBE we need to go a little further north in middle GA to make it easier for those coming from way up yonder.
I ain't been to BIKER13 BIKER13 s house but I HAVE been to geezer geezer s house and Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover s house and I'm here to tell y'all it's a haul. So maybe extreme north Bibb Co or Forsyth/Monroe Co. Just saying I don't mind the drive and I really don't like Warner Robins traffic.

I'll meat ( and damn sure eat ) most anywhere around middle GA. Been to El Bronco before and it's fine. But MAYBE we need to go a little further north in middle GA to make it easier for those coming from way up yonder.
I ain't been to BIKER13 BIKER13 s house but I HAVE been to geezer geezer s house and Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover s house and I'm here to tell y'all it's a haul. So maybe extreme north Bibb Co or Forsyth/Monroe Co. Just saying I don't mind the drive and I really don't like Warner Robins traffic.
If it helps the guys from the ATL, I'm fine with this also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom