• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Midway has walker bluetooth ear pro for 66% off

Meh, I'm unimpressed with Walker. I have several and 3/4 of them stopped working shortly after I got them. Good to use as regular ear muffs, but that's about it.

For whatever my 2 cents are worth.......those lights are a great bang for the buck....I have one on an 870, one on a Beretta 1301, one on my AR, and one on the 9mm Ruger PCC that sits on my wife's side of the bed. The shotgun lights have by far seen the most action, and are going strong, even after a 12ga beating.
I hope so. I was always a Surefire fan cause I obviously don't operate but they held up well for my use. I did buy my son a Surefire for the AR I put together for him and played with it some. It felt really well built.

No surprises here. Order came in. They are a little bulky but the noise cancelling is nice.

One thing to note is that they aren’t rechargeable so if you use them frequently with Bluetooth or noise cancelling, I’m sure you’ll be chewing up a fair supply of AAA batteries. I have a bunch of rechargeable AAA’s though. Would have been nice to just plug them in though.

No surprises here. Order came in. They are a little bulky but the noise cancelling is nice.

One thing to note is that they aren’t rechargeable so if you use them frequently with Bluetooth or noise cancelling, I’m sure you’ll be chewing up a fair supply of AAA batteries. I have a bunch of rechargeable AAA’s though. Would have been nice to just plug them in though.
Panasonic eneloop, they're worth the price.

I have a few pair of the regular Walker’s that I really like, this one seems less quality than those. I was planning on trying them out on my tractor, but the 3M one I have is much more comfortable and music sounds better.

Back
Top Bottom