• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Might have made a mistake....

Have any info on him like a member name or the email he gave?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The name/location keeps changing...I was approached by someone supposedly in MO....then the profile was gone as well as the PMs we exchanged....the operation scenario is the same though....sends PM to someone looking to buy a particular gun...he has a friend in such and such a place that has one for sale....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The name/location keeps changing...I was approached by someone supposedly in MO....then the profile was gone as well as the PMs we exchanged....the operation scenario is the same though....sends PM to someone looking to buy a particular gun...he has a friend in such and such a place that has one for sale....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup. I got took. Sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This person is targeting Want to Buy ads. With what seems to be cookie cutter PMs. Need to get word out so this stops happening to honest members.
Yeah I got one the other day and the damn guy couldn’t even spell. Lol And what really sucks is I made a thread to warn folks and it got deleted for a public call out. But there has been more and more scammers here lately. Yes and they always do it from the want to buy ads.

My only thing is why don’t these sorry SOBS get a real f*****g job and stop trying to scam people. Just like these f****rs that call about my cars extended warranty. I talked to them the other day and when they asked me the make and model of my car, I said y’all should know that y’all called me and then asked if it was on my Ferrari or Lamborghini and them bastards hung up on me.

Back
Top Bottom