• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Might have made a mistake....

Yeah...I’d cancel that PayPal transaction...I, as well as a number of other ODT members have been approached by this scammer....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have any info on him like a member name or the email he gave?

So I made a want to buy post and a guy messaged me saying he knew of a guy in Kentucky who had the pistol I wanted. I contacted the guy and he had the pistol I wanted for a good price. We exchanged several emails and my ffl contacted him and sent him the ffl info so he could ship my pistol. Went to message the member who told me about the pistol for sale to thank him and his profile is unavailable. My only saving grace is I sent the money via PayPal as goods and services. Kinda have a funny feeling now. What do you guys think?

It's a scam. Another thread on this already.

Wouldn't be Tom from Kentucky would it? I got a pm alert to my gmail from a odt'er that said he had what I was looking for and when I logged on to check my recent messages it wasn't there. I thought it was strange but had no intention of contacting Tom so I wrote it off. Hope it all works out good for you.

Wouldn't be Tom from Kentucky would it? I got a pm alert to my gmail from a odt'er that said he had what I was looking for and when I logged on to check my recent messages it wasn't there. I thought it was strange but had no intention of contacting Tom so I wrote it off. Hope it all works out good for you.

It was tom from Kentucky
I feel like an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom