• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Might trade my G21 for a 9mm. Talk me in or out.

you can get cheap .45 ammo if you look for it. Have you looked at Georgia arms, Cheaper than dirt and some other sites out there have it very reasonable per round.
It is all about what you want to shoot and what you shoot well. If you do not shoot your 21 well shoot your 9mm. It doesn't matter how powerful the round it if you are not hitting the target with it. I shoot a glock 20 and because of the recoil i tend to shoot slower than I did with my 9mm or Glock 21 45 auto. If you cannot shoot well with a gun you will not shoot it. I would love to argue about the ballistics but it has been done thousands of times. You can always make a 9mm deadlier it is hard to make a .45 more accessible and safer.

ga arms is 34.00/100. maybe thats cheap to you.

always been a 45 guy, but recently changed to 9mm myself. mostly economics, but also, they've made so many advancements in ammo in recent years. i no longer feel undergunned with a 9.
pretty good politikking pugh ;)

You could go with a G19 can shoot a 33 rd mag...it naturally holds a 15 rd mag... its good on weight, accurate, and concealable
THIS !

ga arms is 34.00/100. maybe thats cheap to you.

get over 150rds in a 9mm for that !

Back
Top Bottom