Giveaway!  Mil Spec AR trigger group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalt 60

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
119   0
Reaction score
I just built up an AR. After I got it completed I decided that I wanted to change out the trigger and put in a RRA 2 stage trigger. Therefore I now have a RRA mil spec trigger group that I won't be using. I have decided to give it away to someone who is building an AR (wish I had this before Vanguard got his trigger group) for the first time or just needs to piece it together one piece at a time.

Post a short version of why you want the trigger group - the short version is fine, I don't need all the details.

There is no way I can check it, but if you are a douche and lie just to a free trigger group, the gun gods will tear your gonads off slowly and then force you to eat them. If you lie and get it and put it in a gun to sell.....let's just say the gun gods are really gonna screw up your year.

I will pick a winner sometime this week. I will use a random number generator to pick the winner. If I don't believe your story, I will pick another winner, and you will never know it.

Good luck!

I havent started a build yet but hopefully gonna start one soon. Honestly gonna need some tips as I dont know alot about ARs. Hope to start buying some parts as soon as I get some extra money.(Dont have much to spare rigjt now because I lost job after losing leg and Um going back to school. Thanks for oppurtunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom