Military exchange pulled 10+ round mags

I was at Ft Gordon day before yesterday and a Lt was buying Pmags. He said he had a problem getting them in Maryland. I told the clerk I'm surprised the PX is still selling the ARs. Probably will stop selling them also.
It's a doggone shame military members of any age can't buy the firearms they want.
If they can't buy them, then I guess they can't be trusted to go to war with them. New ruling. You can't be issued a rifle until you become 21yrs old.

I just filed an ICE complaint and notified them that tomorrow a Congressional will follow. I also notified AAFES that I will be filing an Open Records Request with both the Base and AAFES commander to obtain records as to how many mags were pulled and to their disposition. If the magazines were not returned to the distributors for a full credit and were destroyed, I will be filing criminal charges for fraud. By law, once I file the Open Records Request they only have 3 days to submit a written answer. I am sure that when the AAFES commander has to reimburse all those mags out of pocket or face criminal charges they will think twice, in the future, about a knee-jerk reaction to appease a bunch of snowflakes.

Back
Top Bottom