MILITARY MODULAR SLEEP SYSTEM

WHAT IS YOUR CAMPING SLEEP SETUP???

• SLEEPING BAG AND BIVY

• SLEEPING BAG AND HAMMOCK

• SLEEPING BAG AND COT/AIR BED

• I DONT SLEEP IN THE WOODS

• IM A RICH OLD LAZY FAT A$$ AND SLEEP IN A $500,000 MOTOR HOME

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've got the same setup. Snagged it on eBay brand new with tags still on all the bags for $50 "buy it now".

Slept outside on the ground in mid December with green and black bags in the bivy and woke up in the middle of the night SOAKED in sweat.

The next night I used just the green bag in the bivy and slept like a baby.

Might have to use mine as power went out this morning. For a tropical storm, it's blowing cool winds- was chilly early this morning. Power supposed to come back this evening. Like camping out in the house. Using a butane stove in the fireplace to boil water for coffee and Ramen soup.

JUST PICKED THE WIFE AND I UP THE MILITARY MODULAR SLEEP SYSTEM. WE GOT THEM CLEANED AND FRESH MOUNTAIN AIR DRIED OUT. THE WIFE WAS LIKE YEAH WERE READY TO CAMP ALL YEAR LONG NOW.

View attachment 1313114
Great system. I loved mine. I once had to sleep outside in a downpour. I turned the opening of the outer shell down and stayed dry as a bone all night.

My hiking set up is a Marmot Pulsar 2 tent 3.8lbs, Western Mountainering Ultralite 20 degree down sleeping bag 1.13lbs. Less than 5lbs total weight.

Back
Top Bottom