• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Military supply

Is that the place with the helicopter on the side of the building on Arnold Mill? If so I have been there a few times, found a few good deals. They have a decent selection of stuff and some things you wont find at Hodges. I would say it is worth a visit for sure.

I've been there a few times. Its a lot smaller on the inside than it looks. Not much of a selection except on airsoft guns and some clothing items.

I prefer to go to the place down near 4 Wheel Parts in Marietta.

Is that the place with the helicopter on the side of the building on Arnold Mill? If so I have been there a few times, found a few good deals. They have a decent selection of stuff and some things you wont find at Hodges. I would say it is worth a visit for sure.

I agree... definitely worth checking out... we bought a few things but it was mostly a fun trip to see what they had in stock.

I think that is the road Arnold Mill we were riding and blew by it and I thought about stopping next time.Know the real name of it?

Pretty sure this is it:

Military Depot
13680 Arnold Mill Rd # A, Roswell, GA 30075-6482

They have a website, but fair warning my antivirus blocked a trojan attack from it

www . militarydepotonline . com

Where is this place located?

1214 Hayes Industrial Drive, Marietta - (770) 426-7702

It is HUGE (that's what she said).

Seriously, though. Rows and rows of clothes, gear, gun accessories (like holsters and mags), knives, license plates, stickers, camping supplies, etc, etc, etc. I even purchased some new MilSurp mags for my Beretta 92fs there for $15 each.

I've bought Army shirts for my two toddler sons there. They have clothes for every age from infants to adults. They also sell a ton of Carhartt and woodland-style clothes there for hunting/fishing/etc.

Their website has pics to give you some idea of the size of the place.

http://www.armynavydiscountcenter.com/main.htm

Last edited:
Im actually not such a big fan of that place. Its not too bad and they do have a LOT of clothing, but you can't go 10 feet without someone asking if you need help (assuming that they work on commission) and the prices werent very good either. I did pick up a few things last time I went (arctic canteen cup with is hard to find a lot of times, some tent stakes and an ID holder) but overall I would just go to Hodges.

Back
Top Bottom