• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mini 14 barrel swap

Dundee

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
48   0
Reaction score
Bought a Mini 14 Target off GB with the heavy barrel and "harmonizer" attachment. Decided to keep my other 223 heavy barrel, and have sourced a new take off stainless sporter weight barrel, it is the right series.
Is this now just a straight swap? Are there other bits and pieces, doodads etc that will need to be changed or will it create issues that need to be addressed?
I won't be doing it myself, would like to hand over everything needed for completion when I drop the gun off.

Bought a Mini 14 Target off GB with the heavy barrel and "harmonizer" attachment. Decided to keep my other 223 heavy barrel, and have sourced a new take off stainless sporter weight barrel, it is the right series.
Is this now just a straight swap? Are there other bits and pieces, doodads etc that will need to be changed or will it create issues that need to be addressed?
I won't be doing it myself, would like to hand over everything needed for completion when I drop the gun off.
It'll likely be cheaper and faster to sell the Target model and buy the Mini you're looking for. Unless you're really attached to the serial number

Back
Top Bottom