• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mini Cooper S

The Viafo A119 is a great dash cam

And the Uniden R-3 or R-7 or Valentine are the best radar detectors

Well worth the money .
If they save you from ONE ticket they’ve paid for themselves .

And always keep WAZE running on your phone , it drains the battery so you gotta keep it plugged in , and isn’t that helpful around town , but on the highway and interstate ,but WAZE will alert you to 95% of the speed traps .

The YouTube channel “vortex radar “ has accurate reviews on dash cams and radar detectors .

I hate the dipstick in the mini. I think if the one who designed it would have tried they could have made more difficult to read. Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket dipstick for the mini?

I hate the dipstick in the mini. I think if the one who designed it would have tried they could have made more difficult to read. Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket dipstick for the mini?
There are several aftermarket dipsticks available that are designed to be easier to read .

The one from Cravenspeed is Probabaly the best one

Sold my Jeep yesterday to a friend and took his 05 R53 manual in on trade . My wife has wanted one since they came out .

Attachments

• DC76749A-CF94-40B9-91B5-96F66959F53B.jpeg
    DC76749A-CF94-40B9-91B5-96F66959F53B.jpeg
    270.7 KB · Views: 13
We’ll not hardly two months and had a misfire on cylinder one. Aggravating that it’s already acting up but will say it was the easiest coil pack that I’ve ever changed. No tools and in and out in a couple of minutes.

Back
Top Bottom