• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Minimum Account Activation time needed for posting classifieds?

What about a 30 day wait time?

chopper

i know what your goal is, but I'm afraid the overall effect would be negative.

Ive made great purchases and honestly good friends from new members. Everyone starts somewhere.

I am a few forums where this is the case....limited access, etc. So I am active and responsible member on some forums, but because I just happened across a new one, I am stifled. It seems pretentious and honestly snobbish.

Just my humble opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

GON days, I know why a bunch of us left, and I had over 100 posts and 50 pos feedbacks

exactly.

Do you think many transactions are taking place by members with only a few posts? I tend to only deal with people who have some history.

I suggested a minimum post count before a buy or sell post could be enacted way back ago.... and brother I got slammed, jammed, and hammed to death by the members...............good luck with this one.........BTW I agree with you 100%....always have....but it's not my call!!

I am with you I think you should have 50+ posts before you can you sell anything, you can buy all you want just not sell.

Posts really mean nothing....it would take about 30 minutes to get 100 posts..."nice Gun", "wish you were closer" ,Sweet" and on and on...
If you don't like a price don't buy it. Like Steve says "it will pass"

While we're seeing an influx of temporary retardation, you have to figure plenty of good deals have, and will again, come from noobs. Even if prices are crazy right now, I'm at least glad we have the OPTION to buy these items.

Back
Top Bottom