• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Minn. Farmer ‘Shocked’ After Horses Put Down By State Patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be BEYOND PISSED.

- - - Updated - - -

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah..Pissed at the person who installed the fences they got out of.
Pissed at the state troopers?..nope.

People and the safe travel of motorists with children in the cars and the value of a farm animal ?..no comparison..not a hard decision.

put the farm animal down.(period)

People and the safe travel of motorists with children in the cars and the value of a farm animal ?..no comparison..not a hard decision.

Wow. Just wow. Brown shirt.

The article said that a tree fell across the fence, so I guess we have to blame an act of God there. And at 2 AM, how much traffic could there really have been? Good heavens, the county I live in will have 5 patrol cars to do a sobriety checkpoint at midnight on a two lane county road.

I bet you have Bovine DNA in you don't you????

That's messed up, loose your horses and then have to pay for it. It's sad being so close to the owners house the police couldn't get the owners, or atleast make a effort to get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom