The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
218   0
Reaction score
when someone posts on a sale thread;

Low ball (I'll give you $400)

Phone number

Text pics to

How many rounds fired

I just shake my head and wonder what are they thinking.... especially members who are under 21 making offers on pistols... (maybe military but still)

Maybe I'm from the old school and private message members

I am tempted with these new members with little to no feedback who post guns for sale for ridiculous high prices...like gen 3 Glock 19 $650 with one mag... I am tempted...hadn't done it yet...tempted to reply so everyone can see... "I'll give you $250 cash, a pvc pipe and a bullet proof elbow pad for your Glock"

I am tempted with these new members with little to no feedback who post guns for sale for ridiculous high prices...like gen 3 Glock 19 $650 with one mag... I am tempted...hadn't done it yet...tempted to reply so everyone can see... "I'll give you $250 cash, a pvc pipe and a bullet proof elbow pad for your Glock"
Won't work unless you throw in a chicken

I'll do it :becky:

Back
Top Bottom