• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mods need to create a way to prevent

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah huh I already got the ritual scrotum shaving
Yep my balls are silky smooth.

wertzofwisdom.files.wordpress.com_2010_01_zohan.jpg

Probably not new at all. More than likely someone who was once banned. I have a few stalkers who love to take a cheap shot whenever they get a chance.
A friend of mine sold you a remington 870 high cap at Cracker Barrel a couple years ago in adairsville. You made a big deal about leaving feedback immediately because you needed it ASAP or something to better yourself I guess. People that sit on public forums looking for pity and peoples opinions are in a lower class than stalkers. People have special need family members and your post contained a word that bothers a lot of people. Just saying.

A friend of mine sold you a remington 870 high cap at Cracker Barrel a couple years ago in adairsville. You made a big deal about leaving feedback immediately because you needed it ASAP or something to better yourself I guess. People that sit on public forums looking for pity and peoples opinions are in a lower class than stalkers. People have special need family members and your post contained a word that bothers a lot of people. Just saying.

This post went full retard.

ByPass has a new girlfriend. :drama:

a4cac165a5f11f9d778fcb5d00316fd476d5efdbde3beff3c8bf4260f1fa6c66.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom