• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mods need to create a way to prevent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maturity and intelligence disqualifies you from working in EMS.

And its "through" not threw.

Auto correct catdaddy. Don't get your panties in a wad. Just scary someone who "saves" lives is screwing off on a chat forum boosting his reputation as an upstanding "model" spelling correcting citizen.

Auto correct catdaddy. Don't get your panties in a wad. Just scary someone who "saves" lives is screwing off on a chat forum boosting his reputation as an upstanding "model" spelling correcting citizen.

I'm not boasting anything, 95% of my job is bull**** anyway.

Regardless, I have every right to say whatever I want on here (within the rules). If you dont like it you are more than welcome to put me on your ignore list. I won't be doing any trades with someone with your feedback so its no loss on my part.

I'm truly sorry I hurt you feelings. You seem like someone with a low enough IQ to take out your anger on an injured person that youre trying to save and get to Grady in a timely matter because you think they are an evil odt member that bashed you in a thread. I didn't mean to pee in your corn flakes. Please keep up the good work and stay focused! YOU'RE THE MAN!

I'm truly sorry I hurt you feelings. You seem like someone with a low enough IQ to take out your anger on an injured person that youre trying to save and get to Grady in a timely matter because you think they are an evil odt member that bashed you in a thread. I didn't mean to pee in your corn flakes. Please keep up the good work and stay focused! YOU'RE THE MAN!
The butthurt is strong with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom