More Left wing propaganda on TV, Psych on USA

Reaper76USMC

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
10   0
Reaction score
I was watching TV last night, and I couldn't find anything good, so I just tuned to USA and let NCIS run. It had been a long time since I had watched, so I was half way interested in seeing how the show was looking these days. Later on in the evening NCIS was finished for the night and the show Psych came on. I've never been a real fan of the show, but it is usually less offensive than some others, so I let it run while I did some other things. At one point in the show the two main characters are at an outdoor shooting range. The idiot on the screen clearly and specifically asks for a SEMI-AUTOMATIC rifle. They hand him what looks like a H&K G36, and he procedes to empty the magazine on what is undeniably FULL AUTO FIRE, dangerously spraying all over the place. At one point you can even see he is not moving his trigger finger, but holding the trigger down. Hey, USA, way to promote gross lies and propaganda about guns. I slapped my head and thought to myself "all the hoplophobes out there probably thought" - "See how dangerous semi-autos are?!"

Back
Top Bottom