• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

All

Lol, he told me he squadded with a guy from the ODT, but he didn’t remember your name and asked me to post his match on here in hopes to reach you. Hopefully he gets his Vudoo magazines issues worked out, then he’s tough to beat.

There were quite a few in our squad having Vudoo mag issues yesterday. Maybe the sand or gnats were to blame. We had a good time tho. I learned a lot from others input on what I could do different positionally.

Yeah anytime there’s a match post it up in here so we can schedule to go. Thanks.

I drove thru London on my way from Ohio yesterday. That’s a long ride for a prs match. Too bad gas ain’t $2 a gallon anymore. We’ll have a good time at the yeti match though. I can’t wait
Not much different than VOD or MPA from the house. I thought about going back to VOD in September but the match is $85 and doesn’t even come with a tshirt lol. We need one of these to roll to matches in.

A66D8AEB-10D1-4DF4-837E-5ADE5A43D770.jpeg

Not much different than VOD or MPA from the house. I thought about going back to VOD in September but the match is $85 and doesn’t even come with a tshirt lol. We need one of these to roll to matches in.

View attachment 4614356

We need a JawJah buzzard bois match machine like that for events. We can sell spots on it with decals all over it for sponsors on gas food lodging and ammo lol

This is how CBeck CBeck rolls up to rimfire matches with no sponsors to clean house.
B4376417-7758-4CD1-89D3-80AC51882891.jpeg

What are some “necessities” that I would need in a bag to have with me for these matches, NRL22(X)? Pen, sharpie, pad, tape? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom