• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

Y’all sign up for cool acres!
Yes sir 10/29 is coming up quick open spots still available :

I kept hitting low left on a few shots at the last match so I bent my barrel up and to the right just a tad. I'm heading out to test today. It was craycray how much heat was needed to bend it. Hope I didn't over comp for it.

I heard they were some big top place finishins this weekend.. CONGRATULATIONS men..!!

Do you know the start time for this match? Thanks.
I usually get there on match day at 6:30 to get set up and check zero at 6:45-7 that may move up a little to 7:15-7:30 since it’s not daylight till around 7:15-7:30.

Schedule : Friday October 28
Registration opens-11am
Firing Range Open-12-5pm

Schedule: Saturday October 29
6:45am Zero Range Open
7:15am Safety Brief
7:45am Match Begins
3:00pm Match concludes followed by awards

I usually get there on match day at 6:30 to get set up and check zero at 6:45-7 that may move up a little to 7:15-7:30 since it’s not daylight till around 7:15-7:30.

Schedule : Friday October 28
Registration opens-11am
Firing Range Open-12-5pm

Schedule: Saturday October 29
6:45am Zero Range Open
7:15am Safety Brief
7:45am Match Begins
3:00pm Match concludes followed by awards

Thank you. If you register online would you need to show up Friday for registration?

Thank you. If you register online would you need to show up Friday for registration?
Friday is there for practice if you want it. I usually show up match day and check in to get COF booklet it’s up to you. Now this one is the finale so its cost is a lot more than the regular season matches. There will also be a prize table at the finale as well.

Back
Top Bottom