• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

Okay Folks! Just got word on the National Championship information and wanted to get an idea of how many shooters want to go.

Match Details
Dates: July 7-9, 2023

Participants must have a registered NRL membership!

Location: Maxton, North Carolina, hosted by Chris Simmons and John Cole.

Cost: The match fee will be $150 for Young Guns and $295 for all other Divisions.
More details to follow. Doesn‘t include lodging and travel..

So, if you are thinking about it please PM/DM/TEXT me, so I can start getting the list together.

I will also be send a email via PS.

Okay Folks! Just got word on the National Championship information and wanted to get an idea of how many shooters want to go.

Match Details

Cost: The match fee will be $150 for Young Guns and $295 for all other Divisions.

So, if you are thinking about it please PM/DM/TEXT me, so I can start getting the list together.

Oh yeah I definitely want to go this yr … it’s in Maxton NC I doubt it gets much closer than that for a couple yrs.

Match Details

Text sent

1680926032254.png

Centerfire anyone? This just sounds like something fun…might have to build a 223 load for the defiant.…

Back
Top Bottom