• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

Gents, stupid question - I was looking at the COF for Saturday posted link by Red Dawn above, what does it mean on the first stage shown "April Fools" where it mentions support side?
There are no stupid questions … ask away.

Like Red_Man Red_Man said support side is opposite of what you normally shoot. On the Aprils Fool stage you start normal on the roof top 2 shots near 2 shots middle and 2 shots far target then switch to opposite shoulder eye and hand on the trigger engage 2 shots far 2 shots middle and 2 shots near target.

It’s PewPewChris PewPewChris favorite way to shoot.

One day yes I’ll need to build a rifle to shoot these 1-2 a year.
We will be holding regular monthly NRL-22 matches at Marion Road Gun Club in Macon beginning June 2023. I have everything we need in place and am holding several "match directors' events" in order to solidify range commands, practicing resetting of stages (if needed), scoring and R/O training before we post open events monthly on Practiscore.

We will be holding regular monthly NRL-22 matches at Marion Road Gun Club in Macon beginning June 2023. I have everything we need in place and am holding several "match directors' events" in order to solidify range commands, practicing resetting of stages (if needed), scoring and R/O training before we post open events monthly on Practiscore.
I’m glad to hear that … will it be on the calendar and on practiscore ? I’ll put it on the OP here so everyone can follow as well. And Congrats btw for adding NRL22 to the busy schedule you already have. We couldn’t shoot unless MDs like you didn’t host so thank you.

Back
Top Bottom